Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Chunkies

We often are laughing at how Sissy expresses herself. She speaks well and has a good vocabulary, but doesn't always know how to say what she means. It happens all the time, and I've forgotten most of her Sissyisms, but one that I've heard frequently lately is "chunky." As in, "My mouth has chunkies" and today was "my tummy feels chunky." I guess it means that it feels weird or icky. I can't believe she's almost 3 years old. Time flies!
My happy self-amusing baby boy has become a cling-on lately. It is really tough to get anything done. I should try carrying him around in the baby backpack or something. At least he has been sleeping through the night every now and then. He really isn't on a very good sleep schedule. It changes daily. I'll have to work on that. Anyway, here is the comic of the day:

1 comment:

heidi and tom said...

love it! oh, and benjamin has been a "cling on" the past few days too. i think he's either getting sick, teething, or both.good luck with that! and it's nice to hear that there is someone else's infant that isn't sleeping through the night!! i don't think savannah made a succesful habit of sleeping through the night until she was 1 and even now she still gets up sometimes!

love you!
Heidi

P.S. sorry for the novel