Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sissy is off to preschool!


Sissy had her first day of preschool today. She looks so grown up to me in this picture! She did great. She was very excited and had no problem being left there. I think the only problem will be that it is not often enough-- 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours. Anyway, she has had a couple of bad UTI's this summer and we are in the process of trying to figure out why. The problem is that they want her to have a voiding cystogram. I know what this involves, having done it many times on cats and dogs. And I have heard several stories now about how traumatic it is for little girls. They want to know if she has reflux. I don't know what they would do for it if they found out she does have it- but I think the answer is wait and see if she grows out of it. If that's the case, then why bother.

1 comment:

heidi and tom said...

I don't know what it is but Savannah is looking old to me lately too!! Good luck with the whole UTI stuff...no fun :(