Saturday, November 8, 2008

Family Vacation! Whoo hooo! Part 1

We had a great trip to San Diego last week. It is just way to much for me to write about though. But since I had my new camera I went a little picture crazy. So I'm going to tell you about our trip without having to say much.

Day 1, the beach:






Day 2, Legoland with Mike, Cassie, and their kids Simeon, Eli, and Hyrum:











Day 3, Halloween. We started the day with a trip to the temple while grandma and grandpa wrangled the six kids. Of course, we had to stop in at Deseret Book and Trader Joes. It was again a beautiful sunny day. After lunch we took the kids to the park and then went out trick or treating before our dinner-in-a-pumpkin.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What fun being in San Diego! I lived there for over 12 years. 1985-1998. Can't wait to see your other pictures...

Jane McCormick