Monday, January 19, 2009

A couple of short hair cuts and some sad news



Well, it's actually been a while since we had our haircuts, but here are some pics of me and BJ with our short hair! Okay, so they're not the best pictures, but I was taking them by myself!

Anyway, the last couple of weeks have been really busy. We got our new remodeling project started, our basement flooded, Ammon's been in Taekwondo,

and most unfortunately there has been a death in Russell's family. Bekah's dear Meredith was in a horrible car accident and passed away this past week. My heart goes out to Bekah. I know she is feeling a lot of pain right now. I will miss Meredith a lot-- she was someone who it was impossible not to love. I wish I could go to the memorial service, but it looks like it's going to be best for me to stay here with the kids and Russ will go to support his sister. We love you, Bek!

2 comments:

heidi and tom said...

Wow Marisa I am so sorry to hear that news!! Losing a family member is devastating. My thoughts go out to Russell and his family.

Love,
Heidi

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I definitely understand what your family is going through. Call me if you need anything...ie..babysitting or whatever you may need.~Becky