Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More fun in February


February weather was really great! We had an early Spring around here after a very mild winter. We stopped at the park after a cubscout service project so the kids could play. There were the most beautiful camelia trees in full bloom! I was so happy that I had accidentally left my camera in the car.



My monkey man:
BJ could stay in the swing for hours if we let him.

One day I couldn't find Sissy, and this is where I finally found her, in her closet:


Ammon started cub scouts this year (and I only got to be his leader for a month before they released me and called me to RS.) He earned his Bobcat badge, and here he is putting on the mother's pin at the blue and gold banquet:
He is so excited to finally be an official part of cub scouts!








4 comments:

MarySquare said...

Marisa, do those trees grow in Indiana? I would love to plant one in my front yard.

NW Varneys said...

Ah, camelia!! That's what they are! Thank you ;)

NW Varneys said...

Oh, and I love the pic/story of Talia asleep in her closet.

Hana said...

they are so cute
how old are they...