Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cruise-- Last day!

Last day on the ship! I took a few pictures of around the ship, since I hadn't really done that. The pool above was on the aft deck, and never used. They did hold a polar bear plunge there, but I'm pretty sure the water is heated, so I don't really see the point! And yes, those are cows. Below is our room. Little but very comfortable.
The middle of the ship had this big organ that would play a couple times a day. In fact, the whole ship had a music theme for decor and such.
We didn't do a whole lost with our day other than eat eat eat, and relax and read some more. That evening was our final port call in Victoria, BC. We decided to hire a rickshaw to take us in to town.
Then we just walked the streets and saw what there was to see. It really wasn't a great time for a port call (7pm to 12am) because many things were closed. But hey, we saw this fabulous violin-playing darth vader. Ah, the sights of Victoria.
Then the spectacular whale-shaped bush.
The capitol building was beautifully lit. I kind of like the handsome guy in the picture, too.
Unicycling fire juggler. Enough said.
Then this-- I just don't know what to think about our last towel animal. Did they want to leave us guessing? Did they run out of time to make a real animal (I know they could make a lot more-- we went to a demonstration on how to make them.) Any guesses on what it is supposed to be??
And that's all folks. Who am I kidding. That's all????? It was the BEST vacation ever. What a way to celebrate 10 years of a fabulous marriage. I am so grateful to Russell's mom for coming out to watch the kids. Already thinking about what cruise to take for our 15th.

5 comments:

Christine Merrill said...

Ummm....I think it looks like Eeyore.

MoonDog said...

rabbit? pig? I cant decide.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a dog and a cute one too

industrial fieldbus said...

nice picss

Accessory Designer said...

this post is really nice , you share this that why we learn like this . I am an ordinary Accessory Designer and I am thankful to you for this kind of informative post.
thanks for sharing