Friday, May 27, 2011

Highlights


I'm not sure where to begin... which is exactly why I have not updated this blog for sooooooo long. So I'm going to skip most everything and just give you a couple of highlights. So not in order, but here are some of the past year's happenings (I remembered that for some reason blogging while using mozilla, I can't move pictures around ---arrrggghh--- but my internet explorer isn't working.) Above: Halloween 2010, Below: Talia started Kindergarten!


Trip to the Portland children's museum in Feb:

Ammon's 9th birthday, trip to zoolights with bestie Erik
Trip to Utah at Christmas, sledding:
Santa at Ferncrest tree farm:
Ooops how did this get down here?? Halloween 2010:
Victoria, BC with Gina Louise in April:
Easter:
House is on the market and we're moving to Illinois! (whether the house sells or not.) Russ is starting a 3 year residency in Pathology at the U of I.
Double Birthday party:


BJ attended Sonshine preschool-- here he is with his teacher Tammy:
I took up a new hobby, woodturning. Here is BJ with my first completed project:

I'd like to say I'll keep up better with blogging in the future, but that's not likely. I will go for the occasional update and photo.

10 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Marisa May, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

FX said...

Marisa May, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Latha vijayakumar said...

very happy family. Nice blog

rsctt said...

great costumes!

http://wayfarersquest-rsctt.blogspot.com

industrial fieldbus said...

nice family and good unity

Bali Hotels said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfkUBx8CYtw

Kuta Hotels said...

Travel to Bali is very good to booking from
Bali Hotels Accommodation. You will find something natural around the island. Exploring the island of Bali,
and Best deal of Bali Hotels and Bali Luxury Hotels.
Check also special deals on Bali Resorts in
Kuta Bali Hotels
Seminyak Hotels
Legian Hotels
Nusa Lembongan Hotels
Bali Hotels Kuta
Seminyak Hotels
Nusa Dua Hotels ,and Sanur Hotels. , Ubud Hotels.Or if you want to get holiday in Phuket, you can book from Phuket Hotels ,
Patong Hotels ,
Bandung Hotels
booking online,and Istanbul Hotels Turkey for Istanbul Turkey Online reservation.. Thank You.

Diamondz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diamondz said...

Lucky kids double party I LOVE cake, baking, decorating anything to do with cake really! I'm rambling again, damn it!

http://cupcakezqueen.blogspot.ie/

Kelebek nakliyat said...


Our company is local and intercity transport from home to home, office moving, or you may prefer for us to thank for storage.
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliye
Şehirlerarası nakliyat
Güzelyalı evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat