Sunday, February 15, 2009

A haircut on his face

Apparently Russell was feeling a bit old.   For the first time since 2000 when we were married and he was working at the MTC, he shaved all his facial hair, or as Sissy put it, "got a haircut on his face."  It does make him look very very young, despite having a bit less hair on top and a constant "5 o'clock shadow".  I think I prefer him with the facial hair.  But hey, if he'll put up with me having hair on my legs, I'll put up with him having none on his face (as if it really re quires any putting up with.)  

1 comment:

NW Varneys said...

This is funny because I don't like it AT ALL when Aaron lets his facial hair grow. I like the look, hate the feel. Way too rough for my tender little face. ;o) So if he ever has facial hair, that's when I feel like I am putting up with something- lol