Sunday, February 15, 2009

He gave me his heart!

After I published that last post I realized I was also going to post about what Russ gave me for Valentine's Day.  It must be the most unique V-day gift that any wife has received from any husband.   It is a hand-knit, anatomically-correct, stuffed-with-chocolates heart.  Isn't it the greatest Valentine ever?  He says the technicians at work were jealous. (He made it at work.)  It took some explaining to the lady at the chocolate shop though.  I love it.

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

What a great creative gift!

Christy said...

A girl at my knitting group knit this for her science teacher husband.

That husband of yours is quite clever!

Unknown said...

Very Unique and fascinating! It looks like he puts a lot of thought into your gifts.

heidi and tom said...

Woah is all I gotta say!! That is one unique gift!!!!

NW Varneys said...

WOW. Impressive! That is REALLY cool. :)