Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Pics



The traditional hanging our new ornaments on Christmas Eve.











Somehow I haven't even found time to post pictures from Christmas yet.
We had a good quiet Christmas for the most part. No stress, except for BJ not sleeping Christmas Eve night. I tried to go back to sleep in the morning by telling the kids they could go open their stockings. It worked until I heard Sissy saying expressively "OOOh, baby's pacifiers!" Oops, wrong stocking. But we had a relaxing day and the kids have been pretty occupied with their new toys all week.

We are now busy looking for a new car. And getting ready for Ammon's birthday party. It has been quite exhausting, but fun. I feel really blessed. Our family is healthy and well. My heart and prayers go out to my friend Sasha and her family-- she was just diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma. I cry when I think about it, and pray for a miracle. I will write more later. If I don't get this posted now it just won't ever happen. (It's taken a couple weeks to get this far.)

1 comment:

heidi and tom said...

Looks like it was a great Christmas for you!! I like the pics! Man, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I don't know if it's just because I'm getting older and more aware, but it seems horrible things like that are happening to people I know all the time now. Take care of you and and your family.
love,
Heidi