Saturday, March 8, 2008

free stuff and then some

So in the past couple of weeks I have been referred to a few websites that are good for saving money and getting free stuff. You can find the links on the sidebar. I have never been a real coupon shopper, but have found that with thegrocerygame is actually worthwhile. That's because someone else has done all the work to figure out store sales and coupons to combine with manufactureres coupons. Also, check out imommies on a 3/9/08 post about the 2008 entertainment book. You sign up at ebates.com and find the 2008 ent. book. You'll get $10 for signing up, $6 for puchasing the book, and the book is on sale right now for $15. Then you also get free or $5 for a $25 restaurant gift certificate at restaurant.com. Plus you get more money back for referring people. Okay, so imommies explains it much better, but essentially you will end up earning money for signing up and buying it.
Anyway, I'm having a pretty good birthday. The kids have been making and bringing me cards all day, and Russ is now feeding the kids an early dinner so that we can have a quiet dinner to ourselves when they are in bed. Sounds like heaven right now-- not having to worry about who's eating (or not eating) what and who's fighting with who and well, you know how it is.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Will the grocerygame be beneficial for me if they don't have the stores I shop at? I've always wondered that.

Happy Birthday!

Marisa May said...

Yes, if you're willing to make extra trips to those other stores. In my case I now shop at Safeway more because it has a grocerygame list. Try the $1 month trial and find out!

Welcome to Our Family said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday dear Marisa!!!!

Happy Birthday to you...

It's a bit belated, please forgive me! You're the best! I hope to come see you this year...G' got the job!!!

Wahoo!

Love Always,

Kim