Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My lost week

It doesn't feel like it's been so long since I posted, but that's because I lost a week. Yep, completely gone. I was so sick that I could barely function. My family somehow made it through the week without me. Well, okay, I was coherent enough to keep the baby from falling down the stairs or swimming in the toilet.... but just barely. I'm now trying to play catch-up and get ready to go to Idaho this weekend, get ready for scouts this week, get the car repaired, clean the house, make some diapers, catch up on blogging, etc. etc. I think I better go get something done, or take a nap.

1 comment:

Maren said...

Poor Marisa! I'm sorry you've been sick. It's the pits. And isn't true that when mom gets sick the whole family suffers. Wish I could be there to help out!