Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Here comes trouble


A good portion of my day lately is spent chasing around this little munchkin. He really likes to get into trouble-- way more than Ammon or Talia ever did. Just a sampling of what he's done lately: Bitten the tip off of a purple marker (see above), dumped a cup of flour into the dishwasher, climbed into the dryer, climbed down into the window well, stolen and lost all the kids' toothbrushes and toothpaste, left the phone off the hook many times, lost my credit card that he stole out of my purse, climbed behind the computer and gotten tangled in the cords, eaten plenty of cat food (can crawl thru the cat door,) pulled all the stuffing out of one of my stool covers, thrown half a box of apples down the stairs (one apple at a time,) and others that I just can't think of right now. He is the busiest little boy I have ever known. Thank the heavens that he still takes naps!

3 comments:

Heather S. said...

Oh that totally sounds like my little guy. It must be lucky #3.

Maren said...

Yikes. But that second picture is a classic. :)

Charlotte said...

LOL!

But at least he's giving you some adorable pictures to take of his adventures. :)