Thursday, July 24, 2008

Conversations with my children

BJ: Ma.
Me: Hi Baby
BJ: MA
Me: What do you want?
BJ: MAAAAHH!
Me: Peanut Butter? Say please.
BJ: (signs please)

Sissy: I'm thirsty.
Me: Okay.
S: I WANT SOME LEMONADE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Me: (try to ignore her)
S: I WAAAAH want WAAAAH some WAAAAAH LEM. O. NADE.
Me: (give her "the look")
S: Can I please have some lemonade?
Me: Okay, here you go.
S: (after drinking some) This lemonade is making me staved.

Ammon: I want to read the story of Ammon.
Me: The Ammon from the scriptures?
A: No.
Me: Ammon David Moore?
A: Yes.
M: That story's not all written yet.
A: Oh. Can you tell it anyway?
M: Well, what is Ammon going to be when he grows up?
A: A grown-up.
M: Okay, what is the grown-up going to do?
A: Teach kids about the Gospel, and put them in time-out to teach them to listen.

4 comments:

Christy said...

That last comment by Ammon made me snort! I need to ask Caleb and Eva some questions like that to see what they would say!

Unknown said...

Classic! Your conversations with your children are RAD! Especially with Ammon and tell BJ congrats on signing! Thats fantastic!

heidi and tom said...

Man, I can only imagine what my kids will say to me when they get a bit older! Though provoking stuff!!

Charlotte said...

Your kids are hilarious! lol