Thursday, November 15, 2007

I made it!

Yea, I can eat sugar again. Not as satisfying as I thought though. I guess that's a good thing, because one of the reasons for my goal was to decrease my sugar cravings. This morning the first thing that I wanted was a cup of Calli (herbal tea). And the sugar I've eaten today just has made me feel kind of blah.
I am exhausted. Sissy wouldn't go to sleep last night (I think she had an earache) until about midnight, and as soon as she finally went to sleep the baby was up and wouldn't go back to sleep. I better go try to catch a little nap instead of blogging my afternoon away.
Or maybe not-- I hear BJ crying.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sounds like a day in the life of a Mom. What's a nap?

I'm really grateful for your picture of Sissy nursing her baby. Last night Liz lifted her shirt to "feed" her baby doll. I told Jason that it was okay because your daughter did it too!