Saturday, February 2, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged! It was my very first blog tag. Thanks Charlotte! :)
Two names I go by:
1) Mommy 2)Rooshka

Two things I am wearing right now:
1) green sweater 2) Fleece socks

Two of my favorite things to do:
1) read 2) Girls Night!!!!

Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1) Sleep 2) Chocolate (and it's only 9 am)

Two favorite pets I've had:
1) Calvin, cat 2) Cricket, conure

Two things I did last night:
1) Watched "Bones." 2) Worked on my talk for next Sunday

Two things I ate today:
1) Pancakes 2) Jam

Two people I last talked to:
1) Ammon 2) Talia

Two longest car rides:
1) Indiana to Washington 2)Washington to Canada

Two favorite beverages:
1) Water 2) Lemonade


I tag Julie and Becky

1 comment:

NW Varneys said...

Oh, wow-- my first "real" tag, too! I don't know how I avoided it for so long, but this will be a good way to start the new "blog." Who knows, maybe I'll even have time this weekend. It was fun learning more about you. And I am sad that Girls' Night was cancelled. :(